Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feeling alive

Okay- every now and then I have to do something that is just a bit naughty. Can't resist.
I was travelling and stayed at a Days Inn on Sunday night- but I passed up the Hampton which looked better. I probably saved some money but when I was eating the less than stellar breakfast at Days, I had a sudden urge to see what the breakfast was like at the Hampton. So I hopped in my car and drove over there and... darn... it was a really nice spread. Cheese omelettes, bacon, waffles, apples and bananas, yogurt- yum- there were lots of choices.
Too bad I was full from the other breakfast. But I noticed the lovely indoor pool and hot tub. I could see it through the lobby glass and I had to go down the elevator to take a closer look.
I was in luck, there was no key card required to get in the pool room. I know, sometimes I am a teenager. I went back to my hotel, put on my swim suit and went back over and had a nice swim. It was a little naughty but totally worth it.

1 comment:

Contra Yogini said...

Pool hopping is the best! One of my favorite activities. Seems pools are even better when you aren't allowed in them... ;)